De la Heladería La Pops en Curridabat 500 mts Sur y 25 mts Este San José, Costa Rica
Pía Picado González has been a lawyer and notary public since 1990. Pia has extensive experience in the areas of Commercial and Civil Law, Notary and Registry Law, Legal Advice on Investments and Project Development.
She specializes in the following areas of work
– Notary Public and Registry Law, including Intellectual Property.
– Commercial and Civil Law with emphasis on arbitration and mediation processes
– Legal Advice on Investments and Project Development
– Family Law with emphasis on contentious processes in family conflicts and domestic violence
– Inheritance Law
– Real Estate Law
– Labour Law with emphasis on individual labour conflicts
– National and international commercial law
– Universal judicial and extrajudicial trial rights
– Legal Advice on Educational Legislation
He studied at the Colegio Academicum of the Universidad Autónoma de Centro América (UACA) and obtained his degree as a Lawyer and Notary Public in 1990. In 1991 he finished his studies of Specialization in Criminal Law at the Universidad Panamericana, Mexico City. Later in the year 2011 he obtained the Specialization in Intellectual Property from the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO).
Additionally, she has participated in different social and union organizations, among which we can mention
– Advisor and External Notary of the Association of the Children’s Center of the National Institute of Learning INA.
– Advisor and Notary Public of the Project for Refugees of the United Nations UNHCR
– External Advisor to the Executive Presidency of the National Fund for Coffee Stabilization FONECAFE
– External Advisor to the Executive President of the Cooperative Capitation Center. CENECOOP.
– External Advisor and Notary Public of the Consorcio Cooperativo Hotelero R. L. CCH
– External Notary Public of the Integration and Development Fund, Technical Unit of the UNDP/BANCO POPULAR Trust 01-99.
– External Notary Public of the National Institute of Housing and Urbanism INVU.
– External Notary Public of the Coffee Institute in Costa Rica ICAFE.
Speaks Spanish and English fluently.