Reparto San Juan IV Etapa, Avenida Suroeste No. 169, Managua, Nicaragua
with more than ten years of professional practice in the areas of corporate law, notary and intellectual property with emphasis on organization, incorporation, mergers and acquisitions of companies. She has experience in the areas of corporate law, with emphasis on organization, incorporation, corporate mergers and acquisitions, notary law, mediation, judicial collections and intellectual property.
She has a Law Degree from the Universidad Federada de Costa Rica “Santo Tomas de Aquino” in San José, Costa Rica. He is a Lawyer and Notary Public of the Republic of Costa Rica and has the title of Attorney and Notary by the Supreme Court of Justice of Nicaragua. He has a Higher Diploma in Labor Law from the Central American University (UCA) in Managua and a CAP Certificate in Trademarks, Patents and Other Distinctive Signs from the same University.
Prior to joining Signature Regional Law Firm he has held the following positions
– Junior Associate at Geveco Internacional S.A. San José, Costa Rica (1998-2001);
– External Lawyer at Almacenes El verdugo, S.A., San José, Costa Rica (2001-2007);
– Servicio de Notariado Independiente, San José, Costa Rica (2001-204);
– Associated to the Legal Firm Geveco Internacional S.A., San José, Costa Rica (2004-2005);
– Lawyer for Professional Services for the company Tecnicobros S.A., San José, Costa Rica (2008-2011);
– Associate of the Firm “Rene Ruiz Quezada & Asociados” (LEGIS)
– Coordinator of the area specialized in Intellectual Property. Registration of Trademarks, Patents and other Distinctive Signs of the Firm “Rene Ruiz Quezada & Asociados” (LEGIS), now Signature Regional Law Firm (Nicaragua), (2015 to date)
He speaks and writes fluently in Spanish and English.