No.166, avenida 46, entre calle 121 y 125, Pinares, Curridabat San José, Costa Rica, Centroamérica
Erick Alberto Lizano Bonilla has been a lawyer and notary since 1992 and specializes in the areas of Commercial, Civil, Immigration and Litigation Law. He studied at the Collegium Academicum of the Universidad Autónoma de Centro América and in 1992 he obtained the degree of Attorney and Notary Public.
Prior to joining Signature Regional Law Firm he held the following positions:
– Lawyer of Land Works Law Firm. May 2007 -July 2012.
– Associate Lawyer of Picado & Leon Law Firm. February 2000 – 2007
– BPDC/BCCR Trust Legal Department Coordinator August 2005-March 2006
– Lawyer of Chavarria Johanning & Fernandez. December 1998 – January 2000.
– Legal Advisor to the Senior Official and Administrative-Financial Department of the Ministry of Finance. May 1997 – December 1998.
– Legal Advisor to the Vice-Minister of the Ministry of Government. May 1994-April 1996.
– Lawyer of Bufete Acosta González & Lizano. June 1992-May 1994.
– Erick Alberto Lizano Bonilla specializes in legal counseling in the Commercial, Civil, Immigration and Litigation areas.
– He has participated in different organizations among which we can mention
– Collaborator in the Liquidation Board of Banco Anglo Costarricense. August 1995-April 1996
– Member of the Frequency Commission of the Department of National Radio Control of the Ministry of the Interior.
– Member of the Liaison Committee of the Ministry of the Interior and the National Emergency Commission
– Member of the Drafting Committee of the Draft Law on Reforms to the Law on Psychotropics and Related Activities, convened by the former National Council on Drugs of the Ministry of Justice.
– Legislative Liaison of the Ministry of Government with the Legislative Assembly, Program of the Ministry of the Presidency.
He speaks Spanish and English Fluently.